To play at Liberty Slots Casino, a player MUST be:
- Residing in a jurisdiction where gambling online is not prohibited by law;
- At least 21 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction they reside (whichever is lower).
The activities offered by Liberty Slots Casino are NOT intended for, and are not permitted to be used by any person who:
- Resides in a jurisdiction where online gambling is prohibited by law;
- Is under the age of majority, or;
- For any other purpose other than personal entertainment.
Players assume all risks of play at Liberty Slots Casino.
Furthermore, each time you:
- access the Casino,
- open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino,
- download or use the software associated with the Casino (the “Casino Software”)
- accept any prize from the Casino
- Use of the activities and games (the “Games”) of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player’s responsibility to determine whether or not online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice, and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorized by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
- By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player’s jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player’s use of the Casino.
- Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 21, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 21. It is each Player’s responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player’s jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player’s jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 21 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a “minor”) is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player’s age at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse new account registrations from the following regions or states – Canada, New Jersey, Louisiana, Missouri, New York, Kentucky, Washington State and Maryland.
- The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player’s interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive, immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
- After a Player has downloaded the Casino Software from the website and initiated the player account creation process, the Player must accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
- First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
- This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
The Company accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused to a Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet howsoever caused.
- The Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number and password secure and secret, and will take appropriate measures to protect that information. The Player is solely responsible for any deposits, wagers, losses or other transactions which may be made or occur involving the Player’s account.
- If a Player misplaces, forgets, loses account information, or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or her account number and password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any amounts in or claims regarding that account.
- A Player shall not allow any other person (including, without limitation, any person under the age of majority) to use the Player’s account, access or play at the Casino, place any wagers, or accept any winnings or prizes.
- In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the Casino, the Player in so doing specifically authorizes the Company and /or its designated agent(s) to investigate the Player’s creditworthiness and to make inquiries of third parties in connection with the application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the Casino.
- All Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Casino on its website or through the client software. Any wagering through other means, including the use of a “robot” player, is strictly prohibited. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Company reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player’s account, or take any other appropriate counteraction. Players found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the Casino software will forfeit all winnings and their accounts will be terminated.
- If funds are credited to a Player’s account in error – human error, telecommunications error, technical malfunction (software, hardware or other), payout miscalculation or other error – it is the Player’s responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. No such funds which have been credited in error will be considered to be winnings or be paid out to a Player. If such an error is not reported promptly, any winnings that are achieved by the Player after the error, whether related to the error or not, are invalid and shall be retained by or returned to Company.
- Without limiting the generality of the section above, the Company will not be liable to a Player or any other person for, as a result of, or directly or indirectly in connection with any of the following, howsoever caused or arising: (a) the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or records or any part thereof; (b) amounts which may appear to be winnings but which result from any software, hardware or related problems with the Casino, the Casino Software, associated software, servers or other infrastructure associated with the Casino, (c) delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission systems, (d) attempts by a Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company, or (e) any force majeure event or circumstances.
- The Casino’s server software shall be the official register of all gaming transactions. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Player’s downloaded Casino Software and the Casino’s server software, the result showing on the Casino’s server software shall be the official record and shall govern the result of play. The Company shall not be liable for any amounts resulting from any such discrepancy.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any matter relating to use of the Casino, Player accounts, eligibility for winnings or any other related matter, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
- All tournament play and current spins will end exactly at the scheduled end time of the tournament. In-progress spins will not finish beyond the end time.
- Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase before reaching the minimum level of play required for bonus eligibility will automatically have their funds redeposited into their accounts and may be restricted in using these accounts.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to any person due to the jurisdiction in which they are located or for any other reason.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a Player’s account for any reason, and to pay out to the Player any balance in Player’s account at the time of cancellation. The Company shall not otherwise be liable for any such cancellation of any Player account(s). The Company also reserves the right in its unfettered discretion to void any winnings and refund the original deposit in the Player’s account (and the Player shall have no other remedies) in any of the following circumstances:
- If a Player has more than one active account with the Casino or a related casino website.
- If the name on Player’s account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment method used to make purchases on Player’s account.
- If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
- If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player’s account.
- If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
- If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
- If a player, at the Casino’s discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
- The Company’s Welcome bonus is only available once per lifetime of the player. Any Player deemed to be abusing this bonus will forfeit any entitlement to winnings. No more than $50 can be withdrawn if won from any bonus, where there has been no cash deposit. The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $50, where there has been no cash deposit.
- The minimum withdrawal from the casino is $100, depending on your available options. Please review our payout options for limits and available methods. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is $5,000 per week. Any amount greater than $5,000 will be divided into parts, where no part can be larger than $5,000, and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. A Player’s initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to clearance by the payment processor’s risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
- The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process. If a Player’s account remains unused for a period of six months, the Company reserves the right to close the account and confiscate any funds remaining in the account. Accounts that are inactive for six months or longer will in any event be charged a monthly administration fee of $25, which may be increased from time to time.
- The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement.
- The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on or associated with the Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
- The Player agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player’s (i) use of the Casino website, (ii) use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Company, its employees, officers, directors and any an all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
Liberty Slots Casino offers some of the most generous player bonuses online to maximize your gaming experience, and ensure you enjoy your time while playing.
How bonuses work:
Bonuses are issued in the form of casino credits and are deposited into a bonus balance within your casino account. Bonuses can be used only for wagering purposes and can never be redeemed for cash.
Within your player account you will maintain two separate balances; one for cash – your “Real” balance and one for bonus funds – your “Bonus” balance.
When you make a wager on any game, your stake will be drawn from your bonus balance if there are sufficient funds. If the bet is won, your stake will be returned to your bonus balance and the winnings will be paid in cash into your real balance. The exception is Craps where your stake will be drawn from your bonus balance, if there are sufficient funds, however, if the bet is won, your stake and your winnings will be paid into your real balance.
Occasionally we will offer bonuses in excess of 100%. Any bonus offer in excess of 100% can only be claimed in conjunction with a deposit using a valid credit card. Other payment methods will not qualify for a bonus more than 100%. As well, bonus offers in excess of 100% may only be used for wagers on slot games. Players found to be using bonuses in excess of 100% for wagers on any game types other than slots will, at the casino management’s discretion, void any winnings and be denied future bonuses in their accounts.
No Deposit bonuses
Wagering requirements for no-deposit coupons are 40 times the bonus, unless otherwise stated.
Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a no-deposit bonus, free bonus, loyalty bonus, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of $150 given. This rule is also valid when a customer’s balance is positive at the time of redeeming the non-deposit bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the customer’s balance has reached $0 again.
Bonus Terms and conditions
Wagering requirements for deposit bonus coupons are 20 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer’s balance has reached $0 again.
If you choose to take advantage of the player bonus programs at Liberty Slots there are certain restrictions regarding the withdrawal of winnings resulting from wagers placed with bonus funds:
All bonuses have a minimum dollar value of wagers that must be reached before you will be permitted to withdraw. This is referred to as the “wagering requirement”
All wagers on all games qualify 100% towards meeting your minimum wagering requirement with the following exceptions:
Any Blackjack: Wagers = 10%
Any Video Poker: Wagers = 10%
Any Hold ‘Em Poker: Wagers = 35%
Any Mulligan Poker: Wagers = 35%
Any Tri-Card Poker: Wagers = 20%
Any Craps: Wagers = 35%
American Roulette: Wagers = 10%
European Roulette: Wagers = 0%
Any Baccarat: Wagers = 35%
Any War: Wagers = 35%
Any Red Dog: Wagers = 35%
Any Let Them Ride: Wagers = 35%
Any Caribbean Stud Poker: Wagers = 35%
Any Pai-Gow: Wagers = 10%
For example: a bonus offers a 100% match. If you deposit $50 into your account you will receive an additional $50 bonus giving you $100 to wager with.
Please be advised – the use of bonus credits to place wagers on European Roulette is not allowed. Players attempting to place wagers on this game using bonus funds will have any winnings confiscated and their accounts permanently closed. If you have any concerns or questions about our bonus program, please contact our customer service department before placing any wagers.
To calculate your wagering requirement; refer to the table below:
You may, of course, combine your game play in any combination you like.
Please note that you are not able to accumulate bonuses: Each bonus must be used in its entirety before any additional bonuses can be issued. Players attempting to claim multiple bonuses will forfeit any winnings from their account.
Liberty Slots reserves the right to deny any player bonuses at their discretion.
Management reserves the right to confiscate all winnings if an individual uses bonus funds to play a game that is excluded from any promotion
Bonuses are not available to players residing in the following countries:
Australia, Denmark, Israel, United Kingdom, Greece, Ireland, India, Lebanon, Romania, Poland, Russian Federation
Only one account allowable per household
Multiple registrations will be viewed as promotional abuse and will automatically void all winnings and result in all accounts being closed
Management reserves the right to audit all withdrawal requests before processing
Management will not be obligated to provide a reason for refusing any withdrawal request or be liable for its decision
Management reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of its promotions at any time
All casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by this casino. Any internet wagering through other means, including the use of a “robot” player is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, close the player’s account, or take any other appropriate counteraction.
Management’s decision is final
Acknowledgment and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the “Terms and Conditions” section of the Web site. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.